FIRE SERVICE DEPARTMENT
The service of this department is available to the public round the clock. “We serve the save” “Service before self” are main aim of this department. The basic objective of the Fire service is protection of life and property of public.
The Fire service is rendering the following services to the public.
- Rescue the life and property of the people from devastating fire.
- Rescue people from natural calamities.
- Inculcate the public on fire prevention and ensure proper fire safety arrangements.
- To help the affected people to resume their normal life.
- Issue of No objection Certificate/Recommendations for grant of license to traders and industries involving fire risk.
- Special services – standby duties.
Door No.4-6-006 Fire station,
Email : pondyfireservice[at]Gmail[dot]com
Ph. : 0884 2321288