The Transport Unit, Yanam provides the services related to the field of activities mentioned here-under.
- Registration of New Vehicles.
- Issue of Learners Licenses.
- Issue of Driving licenses.
- Issue of bus Conductor Licenses.
- Renewal of Driving and conductor licenses.
- Transfer of owner ship of vehicles.
- Addition of Hypothecation and Termination of Hypothecation.
- Issue of duplicate driving licenses and certificates of Registration.
- Issue of No objection certificate to transfer the Vehicle to Other state.
- I1ssue of Fitness certificate for transport vehicle and renewal of Registration Certificate for on-Transport vehicles.
- Collection of Tax.
- Issue of special permits.
- Enforcement duties.
- Issue of Temporary permits (TP) to other state vehicles.
- Issue of Rate reasonable certificates.
- Issue of Inspection reports to the Condemned Government Vehicles
- Issue of License to Driving Schools.
- Registration of Vehicles
- Transfer of ownership
- Issue of duplicate Driving licenses and certificates of Registration
- Enforcement of Motor Vehicle Rules
- The implementation of fixing of High Security Registration plates (HSRP) has been started in Yanam region in the month of July2013.
- The applicants are requested to write their mobile number on their application while submitting them. The applicants are being informed over phone after completing the required service by this department.
- The awareness program regarding Road safety has been conducted during the 25th Road safety Week’2014 from 11th January to 17th January 2014.
- Various programs like helmet rally, display of road safety banners, conduction of learners test for students, Eye and health camp for transport drivers, Road rallies with road safety awareness placards with the help of NSS organizations and free distribution of Helmets and Spectacles for various persons participated in the road safety programs have been conducted.
For all online services, please visit https://parivahan.gov.in
Transport Unit, 2nd Floor,
Mini Civil Station,
Yanam – 533 464
Email : trans[dot]yanam[at]nic[dot]in