Training Schemes NSCBGITI
Under NCVT Pattern
2. Electronics Mechanic.
3. Wire man
Under SCVT Pattern
2. Mechanical Motor Vehicle
3. Fashion Design and Technology
Wherein 21 trainees were undergoing the training in each of the above said trades, totally 126 trainees were undergoing training in every year.
• During the training period this Institute provides following facilities to the trainees.
1. Issuing Monthly stipend of Rs. 150 /-for each trainees
2. Issuing Merit scholarship of Rs. 300/- to one trainee for each trade
3. Issuing two sets of uniform and overall Workshop dress for every year.
• This Institute is functioning with Public Private Partnership (PPP) scheme for Upgrading the Institute, the scheme has been assisted by World Bank loan through Director General of Training, Delhi.
1. With assistance of the PPP scheme funding the second Floor has been constructed with the cost of Rs. 66, 50,000.
2. Established the following facilities for the training through PPP fund.
a) Computer Lab
b) Library books
e) Training Materials
• The training programs are conducted under the semester system and at the end of the semester All India Trade Test (for NCVT Trades) and Final trade test (for SCVT trade) have been conducted.
• For the passed out Trainees the Institute guides the trainees to register the name in the MIS Portal for offering their Apprenticeship training.
• The Principal of this Institute is the Public Information Officer
• This Institute functioning with placement cell.
Major Projects/Works proposed for the Annual Plan 2020 – 22.
1. Construction of balance Compound Wall on Southern and Western side of the Main building.
2. Proposed to Re-Affiliate the existing NCVT trades and Affiliate the SCVT trades.
3. To get Grading (Star Rating) for this institute.
4. Proposed to get Accreditation for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) for function as a Study Centre, to provide benefit to these Institute trainees as well as other local students.
5. Proposed to start a course of Draughtsman-Civil under SCVT Scheme.
Betterment of young women and men.
How To Apply
Advertisement is issued form time to time by the institute.